Roseanna Amador has been practicing the art of styling for 26 years and has an extensive background in precision cutting, bridal design, and Fantasy Hair Competitions. Her training began with Bernard Verano, artistic director for Vidal Sassoon in New York City. Ms. Amador is a talented and highly skilled artist who is present for the ultimate purpose of enhancing and transforming your look during any occasion.
Working with the natural texture of the individual's hair, while combing the elements of strength and softness to create a strong and yet feminine appearance, each style is personalized and tailored to fit the needs of each client.
CosmoNY: Established in 1992, CosmoNY has been rapidly growing and expanding to fit the needs of our elegant brides to be, runway models, and working on location of photo shoots, and everything in-between. A style is created for every individual.
- Long Island Wedding Magazine (2007) Winter/Spring/Summer.
- Long Island Bride to Be (2006).
- Regis and Kelly Bridal show (2006/2007).
- Photo Shoots: Dick Zimmerman Celebrity Photographer (2006/2007).
- Recent Training: Matrix, and Toni & Guy USA Advanced Hairdressing Academy Cut and Color Completed 2005, 2006 and 2007.